Drinking Game Instructions
1. To start Across the Bridge, you need to deal out ten cards face down in one line. This forms the bridge.
2. Each player takes turns to flip one card over at a time.
3. If you get a numbered card you are fine and get to move to the next card. However, if you flip a face card you drink according to the face card, Jack is one, Queen is two, King is three, and Ace is four.
4. Once you flip a face card, you must put down more cards according to what the face card is.
Example: Pull a Jack and place one more down, pull a Queen and put two down, etc.
5. Once all the cards are flipped over or the deck is done you are across, and you are done.