1. Set up the four shot glasses in a row going away from home base (the designated shooting spot for the quarter). Fill them with beer or similar beverage.
2. Each player on the visiting team takes turns shooting the quarter at the shot glasses. The first glass represents a single, the second a double, the third a triple, and the last a home run. Three strikes (misses of all shot glasses) and you are out. Three outs and the other team is up to bat.
3. The game follows as regular baseball and runs are scored in the same way (except that you have to keep track of the runners on base in your head).
4. If a player makes the quarter into a shot glass (gets a hit), he must drink the contents of the shot glasses behind the one he made. For example, if he hits a single, he must drink the remaining three shot glasses full of beer. If he hits a triple, he only has to drink one. If he gets an out, he must drink all four.
5. The opposite team must drink for each run the other team scores.
4 shot glasses
Please Drink Responsibly.
Drink Mix Guide is a tool used to find mixed drink recipes. You can search drink names or
find drink recipes based on what ingredients you have. Drink Mix Guide is a great tool
if you are a bartender or plan to be a bartender. Drink Mix Guide has thousands of drinks to serve you.